JAREK TOPTRANS s.r.o., a company based in Stavbárov 1278, 071 01 Michalovce, company registration number 50585975, tax registration number SK2120384024 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) hereby declares in their capacity as the operator of the www.jarektoptrans.sk website that in order to protect the rights of the concerned parties they adopted adequate technical and organisational measures, declaring processing of personal data legal. Furthermore, the Operator instituted a transparent system of recording safety incidents and any questions posed by concerned parties, as well as other parties. Concerned parties may request individual pieces of information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or directly on the Operator’s website jarektoptrans.sk/zasady-ochrany-osobnych-udajov. We handle your personal data professionally and sensitively.
- Under no circumstances do we provide your personal data to third parties (excepting the scope detailed in Clause 2);
- The personal data is stored in a secure database which can be accessed only by authorised personnel;
- Through the website we process only such data that you voluntarily give to us by means of the contact form, as established within the meaning of Clause 6, Paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR–Legitimate Interest, in order to respond to your questions/messages or to questions regarding the products/services being supplied or to draw up a price offer;
- Your data is encrypted while heading to our server so that no one can decrypt it along the way;
- All workers who come into contact with your personal data were properly trained in handling it correctly and sensitively;
- At any time, you can ask us to delete your message or all messages sent from your e-mail account.
Detailed information on personal data protection and processing within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act of the Slovak Republic No. 18/2018, Coll., on Personal Data Protection and Amending and Supplementing Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act).
1. Website operator: www.jarektoptrans.sk
We process your data for our own purposes in our capacity as the Operator. This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect your personal data, as well as the means of its processing, and bear responsibility for due execution.
2. List of our intermediaries who also process your personal data
When you use our contact form your data is processed by another entity which helps us operate and edit the website and provide the web portal. The entity listed below functions as the intermediary and we have signed an agreement with this intermediary within the meaning of Article 28, Paragraph 3, of the GDPR.
|Name of service||Type of service||Intermediary|
|Hosting site||supplier of technologies and cloud services||Websupport s.r.o., Karadžičova 7608/12, 821 09 Bratislava, company registration number 36421928|
3. Purpose of personal data processing
- Responding to questions/messages submitted by users via a contact form.
4. List of personal data being processed
- Contact information – Name and surname – to identify the concerned parties – Phone number – to verify relevance or process demands – E-mail address – to respond to demands.
5. Data publication
Under no circumstances does our company publish acquired data.
6. Period of personal data processing and storage
We process and store your personal data primarily for the time necessary to handle your demand/message, but for 36 months at most. Once this period elapses your personal data will be deleted.
7. Rights and obligations of concerned parties
- The customer declares that if they provide their personal data to a third party for the purposes of delivery (name, surname, phone number), they only do so consensually and that the concerned party was made familiar with the procedures, rights, and obligations detailed on this website;
- As our client and a concerned party, you have the right to make decisions regarding the handling of your personal data within the stated scope. You can exercise the rights listed below by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to the Operator’s address: Stavbárov 1278, 071 01 Michalovce.
We will do our best to respond as soon as possible, but always within 30 days of receiving your message at the latest. Effective legal regulations, the GDPR, and the Act give you primarily: Right to access – You are entitled to ask us to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if it is to receive a copy of such data, as well as any additional information pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation or Paragraph 21 of the Act. If we obtain large amounts of data from you, we may ask you to specify a set of the data we process in relation to your person.
Right to correction – In order to keep processing just your up-to-date information, we need you to inform us of any changes as soon as they occur. If the data we are processing is incorrect, you are entitled to request its deletion.
Right to deletion – Once the terms pursuant to Article 14 of the Regulation or Paragraph 23 of the Act are met, you can request your personal data to be deleted. You can request such a deletion, for instance, if you revoked your consent to having your personal data processed and there is no legal reason for the processing, or if we process your personal data illegally or if the purpose for which we were processing your personal data expired and we do not process it for another, compatible purpose. However, your data will not be deleted if it is necessary for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising, or defending legal claims.
Right to limit processing – If the terms pursuant to Article 18 of the Regulation or Paragraph 24 of the Act are met, you can request that the processing of your personal data be limited. For example, you can request this if you question the accuracy of the data being processed or if the processing is illegal and you do not wish to have the data deleted but need to limit its processing while you are exercising your rights. Your data will still be processed if there are reasons for ascertaining, exercising, or defending legal claims.
Right to portability – If processing is dependent on your consent or performed in order to implement a contract we have with you, and if at the same time such processing is done by automatic means, you are entitled to receive the personal data we obtained from you in a commonly used machine-readable form. If you are interested and if technically possible, your data will be moved to another operator. This right does not apply if the processing is being done in the public interest or as an exercise of public authority.
Right to object against processing – If we process your personal data to fulfil a public interest task or as an exercise of public authority entrusted to us or if the processing is being done in our legitimate interest or the legitimate interests of a third party, you are entitled to object against such processing. We will limit the processing of your personal data based on your objection, and unless we demonstrate there are serious legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or that there are reasons for ascertaining, exercising, or defending legal terms, we will stop processing your personal data and will delete it. At any time, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling within the scope related to such direct marketing. We will stop processing your personal data for this purpose upon your objection.
Right to lodge a complaint – If you believe that the processing of your personal data conflicts with the Regulation or the Act, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a relevant supervisory authority, primarily in the Member State of your usual residence, at your workplace, or at the place where the supposed breach took place. In the territory of the Slovak Republic, the Office for Personal Data Protection is the supervisory authority, based in Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, website: www.dataprotection.gov.sk, phone number: +421 /2/ 3231 3220.
Right to revoke consent – If your data is being processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. Revoking your consent has no effect on any processing that was already done. If you decide at any later time to once more receive our business and marketing offers regarding our products and services, you can give your consent (or rather revoke the revocation) by contacting us by any of the means specified above.